Here at State of Dinner, you will find from-scratch versions of your favorite comfort food recipes.
These comforting dishes are worthy of a special occasion like Christmas!
- Smoked Garlic Butter Prime Rib
- Gruyere and Leek Mashed Potatoes
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries
- Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts (with Bacon!)
- Peanut Butter Whiskey Fudge
- Christmas Rice Krispie Treats (With Variations)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Buckeye Bars
- Caramel Apple Crumble Cheesecake Recipe
See more Christmas Recipes
Find a winning recipe for your holiday cookie exchange, or make several different recipes for the best Christmas party cookie tray!
See More Cookie Recipes
Don't Miss These Popular Recipes
If you are wondering where to start, try one of these well-tested and well-loved reader favorites.
Hot off the presses, these are our most recent recipes, menu plans, and state dinners!
As Featured In
Browse by Category
Looking for a specific type of dish but not sure where to start? Browse my recipes by the category that interests you.
We are on a journey, exploring famous food from across the United States, and sharing the history with you! Our most recent dinners can be found here. Links to the recipes are included in the post!
See more state dinners→